Sacraments and Pastoral Care
Fr Tim after much prayer has issued the following statement which comes into effect following the evening Mass at Bishop Eton on the Feast of the Epiphany
CLOSURE OF BISHOP ETON AND ST MARY’S WOOLTON
WE HAVE COMPLETED OUR CHRISTMAS PROGRAMME, BUT NOW, IN VIEW OF THE INCREASING CONCERNS REGARDING THE SPREAD OF COVID 19, BOTH CHURCHES WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
I WILL CONTINUE TO RECORD THE WEEKEND MASS AND THIS SHOULD BE AVAILABLE FROM EARLY ON SATURDAY EVENING.
MEANWHILE, WE WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER AND HOPE THAT THOSE IN THE VULNERABLE CATEGORIES (WHICH INCLUDES VIRTUALLY EVERYONE IN THE REDEMPTORIST COMMUNITY AT BISHOP ETON) WILL SOON RECEIVE A VACCINE.
PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITES FOR UPDATES.
Tim Buckley, CSsR (Parish Priest)
Please note that funerals that are booked will go ahead as planned.
For details of the schedule in other parishes in the Pastoral Area visit https://pastol.co.uk/ However, it might be advisable to check the individual churches websites for the most up to date information.
- What about my Sunday obligation?
- Can I watch Mass online?
- What are the current guidelines for Funerals?
- Can I receive communion at home ?
- I'm a minister of communion - can I continue with my rounds?
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A FRIEND OR RELATIVE WITH NO INTERNET ACCESS
- Are there any options available for my friend/relative to listen to mass?
- How can my friend/relative access the weekly bulletin?
- Can I request a Mass be said for someone?
- Can I make a financial contribution to the parish?
- Can I volunteer as a steward for Mass or Private prayer?