Sacraments and Pastoral Care
Things are slowly opening up and the questions below and their associated answers summarise the current position. Click on the question for the detailed answer.
We have received some guidance from the Archdiocese. For general information on the cautious opening of churches which includes some guidelines for baptisms, weddings and funerals click here. For guidance related to confessions click here.
- Is the church open for private prayer?
- When will Mass resume?
- Will I notice any changes once mass resumes ?
- What about my Sunday obligation?
- Can I watch Mass online?
- What is the Pastoral Area Schedule for Mass and/or Private Prayer?
- What are the current guidelines for Baptisms?
- What are the current guidelines for Confession ?
- What are the current guideline for Weddings?
- What are the current guidelines for Funerals?
- Have the 2020 First Holy Communions been rescheduled ?
- Can my sick relative be annointed?
- Can I receive communion at home ?
- I'm a minister of communion - can I continue with my rounds?
FOR THOSE WHO HAVE A FRIEND OR RELATIVE WITH NO INTERNET ACCESS
- Are there any options available for my friend/relative to listen to mass?
- How can my friend/relative access the weekly bulletin?
- Can I request a Mass be said for someone?
- Can I make a financial contribution to the parish?
- Can I volunteer as a steward for Mass or Private prayer?