Community Resettlement News
Bishop Eton parishioners have undertaken a commitment to apply to the Home Office through its Vulnerable Persons Resettlement Scheme to bring a refugee family from the Middle East to live in the Parish community.
Parishioners will support the family for at least two years until it’s members have learnt English, settled into schools, received healthcare,found employment and become integrated into, and independent within, the community.
Catholic Parishes helping Syrian refugees.
COMINGS AND GOINGS:
We will keep Fr Charles in our prayers as he joins Fr Charles Corrigan for a Parish Mission in Norbury during the coming week. Fr Andrew is taking a well-deserved break this week after all his extra work with Marriage Encounter and our Provincial Council in recent times.
RESETTLEMENT PROGRAMME update 4.11.18
If you missed Mass last Sunday you will have missed out on the fantastic news that we have been approved by the Home Office.
Our June/July Newsletter gives updates on our Home Office Application, the search for a house, and the latest fundraisers. If you did not receive a copy on the 8th July you can download one by clicking here If you have not already done so please check our wish-list of items for the house click here.
Contributing to the Resettlement Fund
Several people have been asking about how they can donate to the Resettlement Fund
Donations or standing orders may be made into the following account
Account name: Bishop Eton Resettlement Fund,
Bank: NatWest Allerton Road,
Sort code: 60-01-11
Account number 47505192
One off contributions by cheque, cash
For a one-off contribution please post your cheque made to `Bishop Eton Resettlement Fund` or cash in an envelope (clearly marked 'Resettlement Fund') through the Monastery door
Page 1 of 2
- Fisher-More Hall - Essential works updated 14.2.20
- REDEDICATION OF ENGLAND AS THE DOWRY OF MARY
- Pope's Prayer Intention February 2020
- Samuel Group - for young people
- Women's Group Newsletter 27th January 2020
- Little Church and Children’s Liturgy
- Hairdresser Required for Project Zimbabwe fundraiser
- 18-35 years old? Passionate about the climate?
- Lourdes with Leisure Time Travel - Oct 2020
- Please join the Gift Aid Scheme
- Safeguarding - Net aware
- Paintings for Zimbabwe
- Dementia friendly Afternoon Tea & Singalong Dates for 2020
- Pastoral Area Website
- Year of the Word CAFOD resources
- 6.00pm Readers Rota
- Year of the Word 2020
- Claire House Volunteers
- Portraits of Redemptorists around the world
- Marie Curie Helper Service
- VOLUNTEER WITH NUGENT
- Nugent - Pre-loved campaign
- Safe Internet courses
- THE ARCHBISHOP ROMERO TRUST
- Nugent - Charity Shop Appeal
- Annual Civic Mass
- Cathedral Book Club
- Cathedral Walking Group 16.2.20
- Could you be a Cathedral Guide?
- SYNOD Themes - an update
- Confirmations 2020
- SYNOD 2020 Talks audio & download
- St Bernadette Team - with Animate
- Animate +
- SYNOD 2020 Next steps
- Report on the SYNOD Listening Process
- Sowers, Seeds and Sowing
- Diploma and Certificate in Pastoral Ministry and Leadership
- SYNOD talks
- Little Church and Children’s Liturgy - please note
- Monthly Signed Mass at Christ the King
- Adoremus Te Prayer Group